miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

THE CHILDHOOD OF MARIA CABALLERO


I was born on 03 November in Tolima – Chaparral. I used to live in my childhood with my mom. When my mother was working I used to go to the garden and the weekend We used to travel to a town called Marina, there I used to play goloza and with dolls with my cousins. In my childhood I used to drink hot milk, I used to eat steak and salad was my favorite food. When I was 10 years old I traveled with my an aunt to Bogotá for access to better educational level than the one I offered in Tolima. At 19 years of age I finished school and I started my working life in the accounting area.


Years later I used to go to Inesco where I studied a technical career in accounting and when finished I started to study here at the Central University Public Accounting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario