miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

SOME OF MY CHILDHOOD...BY DIANA ALCALA

My name is Diana Lucia Acala Sabogal; I was born in Bogotá on August 15, 1983. When I was a baby I used to sleep a lot of. I didn’t use to cry only when I was hungry. I started studying when I was 5 years I used to wear a uniform gray and I used to enjoy these years, I used to have many friends with them I used to play dolls.

I used to live with my parents and maternal grandparents, they used to concent me a lot of because I was their first grandchild. When I was a child I used to eat many sweets like Kipitos, that was my favorite. I used to ride skates but I didn’t learn to ride a bike. I used to watch television programs like the Chavo, Tom and Jerry, Nubeluz and many Cartoons. I used to travel with my parents to Neiva; we used to go to parties in San Pedro and there I used to go to the pool with my cousins. I used to go to the Pilar School where I finished my studies in 2000.

Oh ¡¡ oh my childhood was beautiful and are not to return.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario