jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

when I was an innocent child...jeje mayra piñeros


My name is Mayra Alejandra Piñeros Roa used to do when age child. I used to many activities such as: I used to play golosa, soccer, video games “Mario bross”.I used to play a hop rope. I was always in school with my friends moved on a lot of fun. I used to study in a school of name “Inem Santiago Perez” in Bogotá. I used to go the park with my mom and my brother. I used to travel Barranquilla , Cartagena and Santa Marta it was a great ride.


When I was a baby I used to eat fruit preserve, alpinito, soup of vegetables, I used to eat fruits as pears, apples, strawberries, and papaya.

I used to see Minnie mouse, tom and jerry, snoppy it were my favorite cartoon…to and the unforgettable tales of the Brothers grimm. I used to dress yellow , blue, and rosy , my mother bought me pretty clothes and fine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario