miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

My Childhood..................By George


well , if you ask me I believe my childhood was unforgetable, I used to be a clown ass , 'cause as for me you must be fun, if you're fun your life is better, when i was in the kindergarden, I used to had a lot of friends, I was the guy with an angel's  face , but the evil's  soul LOL, 'cause as I told 'u before I tried to be fun but sometimes I used to be a bully, but when I grew up ,I relaized that sometimes , I was annoying, so I became in a people person , the frienfly guy, when I began highschool I used to be the popular gay, 'cause I was the one who was in a soccer team, so sometimes I used to be a wise guy , and also I developed different kind of skills such as sports, hobbies, and knowledge.

My favorite hobbies were related with sports and music, I used to play soccer and basketball every single  day, and I use to practice in my soccer team at coldeportes on weekends, and also on my free time I used to play my guitar , I used to compose different kind of rythms, that was awesome, then when I finished my highschool , I began the university and I started to work so, since that, I stopped practicing it, now days I haven't had any time to practice it again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario