jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

My childhood..!!! Lucy Alexandra Aguilera

When I was girl I used to run in the park. I liked to go with my parents to different sites. Fifteen years ago i began my studies in the garden i don’t was in the parvulos because I’m very intelligent jejeje. I used to cry enough in the garden when my mom left. When I was in the school I used to play flute. . I liked do cleanness of house with my mom while we danced. I had three medals in recognition because I was very good student. When I came to home after the school all days I used to change my uniform, I had lunch and then I went to sleep every afternoon. I usually went out with my friends to metropolis and we played games machines. I used to do cards, letters and all type of manualities. In the weekend I used watch the program of Tom and Jerry jijiji this was my favorite. I think that the childhood is a stage of the life very beautifull.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario