jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

My childbood

My name is Jeimmy  Alejandra Sanchez, born in Bogota in 1988, when I when I was little I used to be spoiled, I used to play with my parents and my cousin, I used to eat a lot ponque, my parents used to celebrate birthdays each year, I used eat too many sweets, I used to dress up the day of the witches, I used to watch too much television, I used to have my hair too short, my mom used to wear pretty dresses and my parents and I used to always go to the parks, I used to eat lots of fruits, I used to mourn when I paid attention. and now I have 22 years do not like being spoiled as all get out for a walk with my potatoes and my daughter, now I have my long hair, now I do not like sweets and central university study and I'm in eight semester.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario